2017-2018 Member Challenge
Tips and Ideas
- Still not sure where to find the decoded for Task #4? Remember the best way to succeed is to utilize ME FBLA's resources for students.
- We love what our chapters do. Please send us pictures (and a little description) of what your chapter is doing. Check out News to submit.
- You are apart of Future Business Leaders of America. Let people know!!! Post a picture in FBLA Attire like your conference T-Shirt. Or if you don't have that of course you can wear your business attire. Just make sure there is an FBLA logo or sign in there some place. Don't forget to use #MEFBLA
- Curious how to recruit 1 new member? We have the perfect guide to get that done. Check out our Chapter Recruitment Ideas for ideas and tips!
- Our state service project this year is the Pine Tree Camp. Ask your adviser what your chapter is doing for the Camp. If you don't have anything planned, plan something! Plan a fundraiser, or activity. Ask a state officer for help if you aren't sure what you could do. They have plenty of great ideas.
- Mainely News, our State Newsletter, features articles written by students highlighting chapter activities, member stories, helpful FBLA tips, or really anything YOU WANT to hear. So, write a short article (from 150-350 words) on anything FBLA related to you. Check out News to submit.
- A huge part of FBLA is connecting with current, past and future members. We all have so much to offer to each other, only if we work together. Visit connect to sign up!